No products in the cart.
(Braided Loom Upgrade or Speed Density MAY Carry Lead Time)
1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird, 1997-2004 Corvette (DBC ONLY), 2004 GTO, 2003-2006 CTSV (DBC ONLY)
Our LS1 swap harnesses are designed for installing GM EFI engines into your project, whatever it may be. This LS1 standalone harness is specific for 1997-2006 5.7 engines with RPO Code LS1 and LS6. This LS1 harness utilizes a Drive by Cable (Mechanical) Throttle Body, EV1 Injectors, and a T56 or Non-Electric Transmission. On 2003 and newer applications leave a note with your year so we can install green retainers on the harness. On 2003 and newer applications leave a note with your year so we can install green retainers on the harness.
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- Oxygen Sensor and Crankshaft Position circuits are covered with 1200* Fiberglass Braid
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), Kostal, Bosch, Molex, and Yazaki connectors, seals, and terminals
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- Sliding Delphi Grommet that can be positioned on the main harness line to seal your firewall.
- 5 foot long from the rear passenger side of the intake
- PCM can be mounted inside the passenger compartment or the engine bay
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long lasting weather resistant installation
Connections Included in this Standalone Harness
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Idle Air Control Valve
- Coolant Temperature Sensor
- All 8 Injectors with EV1 Injector Connectors
- Bank 1 Coil Harness Connector
- Bank 2 Coil Harness Connector
- Knock Sensor Harness Connector
- Camshaft Position Sensor
- Reverse Lockout Solenoid (T56/TR6060)
- Speed Sensor
- Bank 1 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Bank 2 Upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Mass Air Flow
- IAT (Only If using a 3 Wire MAF)
- Crank Position Sensor
- OBD II Port (DLC Port)
- Single Harness Ground
- Single Battery Constant Connection
Connections From Our Harness You Will Need to Hookup
- Fuel Pump (Required)
- Switched Ignition (Required)
- Malfunction Indicator (Check Engine, MIL, CEL, ETC.)
- Fan 1 Relay Control (Low Speed or Single Control)
- Fan 2 Relay Control (High Speed or Second Fan Control)
Our LS swap harnesses also require the removal of the VATS and emissions systems from the PCM. This harness also requires the use of a Red and Blue PCM service numbers 12200411 or 9354896, which can be purchased from BP Automotive.
This harness is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off road use only. This harness does not have provisions for EGR, AIR, EVAP, or Rear O2 Sensors. We can add these for an additional cost, however in most cases they are not needed. IF EMISSIONS ARE NEEDED YOUR HARNESS WILL INCUR A LEAD TIME.
h301 h-301 8301
h301 h-301 H301 H-301
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.