2003-2007 Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon.
Our Vortec standalone harnesses are designed for installing these new GM EFI engines into your ride, whatever it may be. This swap harness is specific for 1999-2006 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0 engines common RPO Codes LM4, L59, LM7, LQ4, and LQ9. This standalone harness is meant to be used with a Drive by Wire (Electronic) Throttle Body, EV1 Injectors, and a 4L80e Transmission.
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color-coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- Oxygen Sensor and Crankshaft Position circuits are covered with 1200* Fiberglass Braid
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), Kostal, Bosch, Molex, and Yazaki connectors, seals, and terminals
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- Sliding Delphi Grommet that can be positioned on the main harness line to seal your firewall.
- 5 foot long from the rear passenger side of the intake
- PCM can be mounted inside the passenger compartment or the engine bay
- OEM fuse block with all covers, labeling, and splash guards for a long-lasting weather-resistant installation
|Connections Included in this Standalone Harness
||Connections From Our Harness You Will Need to Hookup
Our LS swap harnesses also require the removal of the VATS and emissions systems from the PCM. This harness also requires the use of a Blue and Green P59 PCM service numbers will vary, which can be purchased from BP Automotive. This application uses an Electronic Automatic Transmission applications which will also require a double pole brake switch for converter lock-up control. This can also be purchased from BP Automotive by selecting yes in the drop-down when purchasing your harness.
This harness is for pre-emissions vehicles or for off-road use only. This harness does not have provisions for EGR, AIR, EVAP, or Rear O2 Sensors. We can add these for an additional cost, however, in most cases, they are not needed. IF EMISSIONS ARE NEEDED YOUR HARNESS WILL INCUR A LEAD TIME.
h358 h-358 8358