1999-2006 GM Truck/SUV with a 34” core radiator and a fan assembly for a 2005-2013 GM Truck/SUV.
If you have the 28” radiator we make a fan harness for the LT1/LS1 fans. LT1/LS1 fans will require some fabrication on your part, but will fit the core of the smaller radiator. Just select the appropriate option for the connectors.
PCM Tuning is REQUIRED for fan operation.
On 1999-2002 ONLY you will also need our A/C update kit, as this will enable the PCM to control the fans PROPERLY with A/C. This is where other harnesses and kits fail. The update kit is automatically added when you choose 1999-2002 as the year of your vehicle.
Why BP Automotive?
- GM color coded TXL wire to meet or exceed OEM standards
- We only use OEM Aptiv (Formerly Delphi), connectors, seals, and terminals in conjunction with a Bussman Sealed Fuse Holder
- Connector Position Assurance Locks (CPA Locks)
- All Production Presses and Hand tooling used meets OEM Crimp Height/Width Standards to the .1/.01 of a MM.
- Fits In Factory Fuse Block Shroud For Clean Install
- Works With 2005-2013 Factory GM Truck/SUV Electric Cooling Fans
- Can Be Used With 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird Fan UPON REQUEST
Connections Included in this Fan Harness
- Both Cooling Fan Connectors for 2005-2013 Factory GM Truck/SUV Electric Cooling Fans
- Battery Power Connection to Alternator
- Ground Connection Straight to Battery
- All Mounting Hardware
- Harness Connections to PCM
Connections From Our Harness You Will Need Pin Into PCM
- Fan 1 Relay Control
- Fan 2 Relay Control
Our fan harnesses also require fan table tuning in the PCM. BP Automotive offers this service with a discount when purchasing a fan harness. Click Here to view the tuning page.